Dr Graham Kirby
- Taalas, P, Grönlund, A, Pagèze, J, Coly-Layani, L, Fitzpatrick, M, Minescu, A, Rossi, M, Pérez-Llantada, C, Villarroya-Gaudó, M, Herranz, A, Gunnlaugson, G, Svalfors, U, Cullhed, M, Håkansson, L, Skaletska, Z, Chovnyuk, L, Osypchuk, A, Peddie, C, Kirby, G, Bretherton, A & Peterbauer, H 2020 'Internationalisation in Learning and Teaching: Thematic Peer Group Report' European University Association. <https://www.eua.eu/downloads/publications/eua%20report%20internationalisation_web.pdf>
- Lasselle, LSZ & Kirby, GNC 2019, 'An Examination of Gender Imbalance in Vocational Interests among Young People Living in Scottish Rural Communities', Paper presented at European Conference on Educational Research (ECER 2019), Hamburg, Germany, 3/09/19 - 6/09/19.
- Akgün, Ö, Dearle, A, Kirby, GNC, Garrett, E, Dalton, TS, Christen, P, Dibben, CJL & Williamson, LEP 2019, 'Linking Scottish vital event records using family groups', Historical Methods: a Journal of Quantitative and Interdisciplinary History, vol. Latest articles. https://doi.org/10.1080/01615440.2019.1571466
- Dearle, A, Kirby, GNC, Lee, W & Dibben, C 2018, 'Understanding the linking possibilities in Scottish Records and an algorithmic approach to full linkage', Paper presented at International Conference for Administrative Data Research , Belfast, United Kingdom, 21/06/18 - 22/06/18. https://doi.org/10.23889/ijpds.v3i2.508
- Akgün, Ö, Dearle, A, Kirby, GNC & Christen, P 2018, Using metric space indexing for complete and efficient record linkage. in D Phung, VS Tseng, G Webb, B Ho, M Ganji & L Rashidi (eds), Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining: 22nd Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2018, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, June 3-6, 2018, Proceedings, Part III. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol. 10939 LNCS, Springer, Cham, pp. 89-101, 22nd Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD 2018), Melbourne, Australia, 3/06/18. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-93040-4_8
- Dalton, TS, Akgun, O, Al-Sediqi, A, Christen, P, Dearle, A, Garrett, E, Gray, A, Kirby, GNC & Reid, A 2017, 'Evaluating population data linkage: assessing stability, scalability, resilience and robustness across many data sets for comprehensive linkage evaluation', UK Administrative Data Research Network Annual Research Conference, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 1/06/17 - 2/06/17.
- Akgun, O, Dearle, A, Garrett, E & Kirby, GNC 2017, 'Learning From Past Links: Understanding the Limits of Linkage Quality', British Society for Population Studies Annual Conference 2017, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 6/09/17 - 8/09/17. <http://www.lse.ac.uk/socialPolicy/Researchcentresandgroups/BSPS/annualConference/2017-Conference/Historical%20demography%20abstracts.aspx>