- Wang, Y, Li, Z, Wu, T, Duncan, I & Lyu, Q 2021, 'An empirical study: automated subdomain takeover threat detection'. https://doi.org/10.1109/CyberSA52016.2021.9478220
- Wang, Y, Liu, Y, Wu, T & Duncan, IMM 2020, A cost-effective OCR implementation to prevent phishing on mobile platforms. in 2020 International Conference on Cyber Security and Protection of Digital Services (Cyber Security)., 9138873, IEEE Computer Society, Cyber Science 2020, Dublin, Ireland, 15/06/20. https://doi.org/10.1109/CyberSecurity49315.2020.9138873
- Wang, Y & Duncan, IMM 2019, A novel method to prevent phishing by using OCR technology. in 2019 International Conference on Cyber Security and Protection of Digital Services (Cyber Security)., 8885101, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 1-5, Cyber Science 2019, Oxford, United Kingdom, 3/06/19. https://doi.org/10.1109/CyberSecPODS.2019.8885101
- Fyffe, B, Wang, Y & Duncan, IMM 2019, 'Human visual based perception of steganographic images', Journal of Cyber Security Technology, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 61-107. https://doi.org/10.1080/23742917.2019.1609393, https://doi.org/10.1080/23742917.2019.1609393
- Al Tobi, AMH & Duncan, IMM 2019, 'Improving intrusion detection model prediction by threshold adaptation', Information, vol. 10, no. 5, 159, pp. 1-42. https://doi.org/10.3390/info10050159
- Fabola, AE, Miller, AHD & Duncan, IMM 2017, Aerial Virtual Reality: remote tourism with drones. in Journal of Immersive Education: E-iED 2017, Proceedings. Immersive Education Initiative, Immersive Italy 2017 | 7th European Immersive Education Summit, Lucca, Italy, 16/11/17. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1146875
- Fabola, AE, Miller, A & Duncan, IMM 2017, 'Aerial Virtual Reality: Remote Tourism With Drones', Paper presented at Immersive Italy 2017 | 7th European Immersive Education Summit, Lucca, Italy, 16/11/17 - 19/11/17.
- Al Nasseri, HMK & Duncan, IMM 2016, 'Investigation of Virtual Network Isolation security in Cloud computing: data leakage issues', Paper presented at International Conference of Big Data in Cybersecurity, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 10/05/16 - 10/05/16.
- Duncan, IMM, Fabola, AE & Miller, AHD 2016, Serious games in 2025: towards intelligent learning in Virtual Worlds. in C Allison, L Morgado, J Pirker, D Beck, J Richter & C Gütl (eds), Workshop, Short Paper and Poster Proceedings from the Second Immersive Learning Research Network Conference (iLRN 2016 Santa Barbara). 2nd edn, Verlag der Technischen Universität Graz, pp. 129-136, iLRN 2016 Conference, Santa Barbara, California, United States, 27/06/16. https://doi.org/10.3217/978-3-85125-472-3