- Jaradat, W, Dearle, A & Lewis, J 2018, 'Unikernel support for the deployment of light-weight, self-contained, and latency avoiding services', Third Annual UK System Research Challenges Workshop, United Kingdom, 21/03/18 - 23/03/18.
- Harvey, P, Dearle, A, Lewis, JP & Sventek, J 2012, Channel and active component abstractions for WSN programming: A language model with operating system support. in SENSORNETS 2012 - Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Sensor Networks. pp. 35-44, 1st International Conference on Sensor Networks, SENSORNETS 2012, Rome, Italy, 24/02/12. https://doi.org/10.5220/0003832500350044
- Sharma, O, Lewis, JP, Miller, A, Dearle, A, Balasubramaniam, D, Morrison, R & Sventek, J 2009, Towards verifying correctness of wireless sensor network applications using Insense and Spin. in CS Pasareanu (ed.), Model Checking Software: 16th International SPIN Workshop, Grenoble, France, June 26-28, 2009, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5578, Springer, pp. 223-240, 16th International SPIN Workshop on Model Checking in Software , Grenoble, France, 26/06/09. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-02652-2_19
- Dearle, A, Balasubramaniam, D, Lewis, JP & Morrison, R 2008, A component-based model and language for wireless sensor network applications. in 32nd annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications: COMPSAC 2008, 28 July-1 August 2008, Turku, Finland. IEEE COMPSAC, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 1303-1308, 32nd Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference, Turku, Finland, 28/07/08. https://doi.org/10.1109/COMPSAC.2008.151
- Weir, MK, Lewis, JP & Bott, MP 2008, Enabling nonholonomic smoothness generically allowing for unpredictable drift. in 10th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, 2008. ICARCV 2008. IEEE, pp. 2072-2077, 2008 10th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, ICARCV 2008, Hanoi, Viet Nam, 17/12/08. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICARCV.2008.4795850
- Weir, M, Buck, A & Lewis, J 2006, POTBUG: A mind's eye approach to providing BUG-like guarantees for adaptive obstacle navigation using dynamic potential fields. in S Nolfi, G Baldassarre, R Calabretta, JCT Hallam, D Marocco, JA Meyer, O Miglino & O Parisi (eds), From Animals to Animats 9: 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4095, Springer-Verlag, pp. 239-250, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, 25/09/06. https://doi.org/10.1007/11840541_20
- Lewis, J, Hart, E & Ritchie, G 1998, A comparison of dominance mechanisms and simple mutation on non-stationary problems. in Parallel Problem Solving from Nature — PPSN V. vol. 1498, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, pp. 139-148. https://doi.org/10.1007/BFb0056857