Recent publications by members of the research group. To see a full list of publications for any individual, view their research profile.
- Miller, AHD, Cassidy, CA & Cummins, A 2023, A case study of community virtual museums in the age of crisis: designing a virtual museum of Caribbean migration and memory. in Communities and Museums in the 21st century . Routledge.
- Wang, H, Cui, Z, Liu, R, Fang, L, Chen, J & Sha, Y 2023, 'A multi-type transferable method for missing link prediction in heterogeneous social networks', IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. Early Access, 10004751. https://doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2022.3233481
- Lee, J, Varghese, B & Vandierendonck, H 2023, ROMA: run-time object detection to maximize real-time accuracy. in 2023 IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV)., 10030225, 2023 IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), IEEE, pp. 6394-6403, IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision, Waikoloa, Hawaii, United States, 3/01/23. https://doi.org/10.1109/wacv56688.2023.00634
- Filgueira, R 2022, frances: a deep learning NLP and text mining web tool to unlock historical digital collections: a case study on the Encyclopaedia Britannica. in 2022 IEEE 18th International Conference on e-Science (e-Science)., 9973695, IEEE international conference on e-science and grid computing, IEEE, pp. 246-255, 18th IEEE International eScience Conference (eScience 2022), Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, 10/10/22. https://doi.org/10.1109/eScience55777.2022.00038
- Lupafya, C & Balasubramaniam, D 2022, A framework for considering uncertainty in software systems. in HV Leong, SS Sarvestani, Y Teranishi, A Cuzzocrea, H Kashiwazaki, D Towey, J-J Yang & H Shahriar (eds), Proceedings - 2022 IEEE 46th Annual Computers, Software, and Applications Conference (COMPSAC)., 9842720, Proceedings - International Computer Software & Applications Conference, IEEE Computer Society, Computers, Software & Applications in an Uncertain World (COMPSAC 2022), 27/06/22. https://doi.org/10.1109/compsac54236.2022.00241
- Iftikhar, S, Gill, SS, Song, C, Xu, M, Aslanpour, MS, Toosi, AN, Du, J, Wu, H, Ghosh, S, Chowdhury, D, Golec, M, Kumar, M, Abdelmoniem, AM, Cuadrado, F, Varghese, B, Rana, O, Dustdar, S & Uhlig, S 2023, 'AI-based fog and edge computing: a systematic review, taxonomy and future directions', Internet of Things, vol. 21, 100674. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iot.2022.100674
- Moreno Rocha, MA, Nacenta, MA & Ye, J 2022, 'An exploratory study on academic reading contexts, technology, and strategies', Paper presented at 8th Mexican Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 1/12/21 - 3/12/21. https://doi.org/10.1145/3492724.3492727
- Wang, Y, Ye, J & Borchers, DL 2022, 'Automated call detection for acoustic surveys with structured calls of varying length', Methods in Ecology and Evolution, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1552-1567. https://doi.org/10.1111/2041-210X.13873
- Kirkpatrick, R, Brown, CM & Janjic, V 2022, COMPROF and COMPLACE: shared-memory communication profiling and automated thread placement via dynamic binary instrumentation. in 29th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics. IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics, 29th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data, and Analytics (HIPC), Bangalore, India, 18/12/22.
- Majeed, AA, Kilpatrick, P, Spence, I & Varghese, B 2022, CONTINUER: maintaining distributed DNN services during edge failures. in CA Ardagna, H Bian, CK Chang, RN Chang, E Damiani, G Elia, Q He, V Puig, R Ward, F Xhafa & J Zhang (eds), 2022 IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing and Communications (EDGE 2022)., 9860277, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing and Communications, IEEE Computer Society, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing and Communications, Barcelona, Spain, 11/07/22. https://doi.org/10.1109/EDGE55608.2022.00029
- Miller, AHD, Aitken, J & Kennedy, S, Caen Pre Clearance Longhouse Immersive Exhibit: Exhibit with headset and screen, 2022, Exhibition, Timespan Museum and Gallery.
- Pisani, S, Miller, AHD & Hall, M 2022, Digitally restoring artefacts using 3D modelling techniques for immersive learning opportunities. in A Dengel, M-L Bourguet, D Pedrosa, J Hutson, K Erenli, D Economou, A Peña-Rios & J Richter (eds), Proceedings of the 2022 8th international conference of the Immersive Learning Research Network (iLRN): Online and Vienna, May 30 - June 4, 2022. iLRN, Vienna, pp. 149-156, 8th International Conference of the Immersive Learning Research Network , Vienna, Austria, 30/05/22. https://doi.org/10.23919/iLRN55037.2022.9815895