Recent publications by members of the research group. To see a full list of publications for any individual, view their research profile.
- Cassidy, CA, Miller, AHD & Cummins, A 2023, A case study of community virtual museums in the age of crisis: designing a virtual museum of Caribbean migration and memory. in K Brown, A Cummins & AS González Rueda (eds), Communities and museums in the 21st century : shared histories and climate action. ICOM advances in museums research, Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, Abingdon, Oxon, pp. 221-244. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003288138-14
- Wang, H, Cui, Z, Liu, R, Fang, L, Chen, J & Sha, Y 2023, 'A multi-type transferable method for missing link prediction in heterogeneous social networks', IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. Early Access, 10004751. https://doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2022.3233481
- Vaswani, M, Balasubramaniam, D & Boyd, KM 2023, A novel approach to improving the digital literacy of older adults. in 2023 IEEE/ACM 45th International Conference on Software Engineering: Software Engineering in Society (ICSE-SEIS)., 10173914, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software Engineering: Software Engineering in Society, IEEE Computer Society, pp. 169-174, IEEE/ACM International Conference on Software Engineering, Melbourne, Australia, 14/05/23. https://doi.org/10.1109/icse-seis58686.2023.00023
- Iftikhar, S, Gill, SS, Song, C, Xu, M, Aslanpour, MS, Toosi, AN, Du, J, Wu, H, Ghosh, S, Chowdhury, D, Golec, M, Kumar, M, Abdelmoniem, AM, Cuadrado, F, Varghese, B, Rana, O, Dustdar, S & Uhlig, S 2023, 'AI-based fog and edge computing: a systematic review, taxonomy and future directions', Internet of Things, vol. 21, 100674. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iot.2022.100674
- Dearle, A, Kirby, GNC & Akgun, O 2023, 'An approach to population linkage using graph databases', Paper presented at 31st Italian Symposium on Advanced Database Systems, Italy, 2/07/23 - 5/07/23 pp. 291-302. <https://ceur-ws.org/Vol-3478/>
- Lei, Y, He, S, Khamis, M & Ye, J 2024, 'An end-to-end review of gaze estimation and its interactive applications on handheld mobile devices', ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 56, no. 2, 34. https://doi.org/10.1145/3606947
- Rovatsos, M & Filgueira, R 2023, Building lightweight semantic search engines. in GA Papadopoulos, R Filgueira & RF Da Silva (eds), Proceedings: 2023 IEEE 19th international conference on e-science (e-science)., 10254874, IEEE international conference on e-science, IEEE, Piscataway, NJ, 19th IEEE International Conference on eScience, Limassol, Cyprus, 9/10/23. https://doi.org/10.1109/e-Science58273.2023.10254874
- Black , SR, Filgueira, R, McAra, L, Miles, B & Terras, M 2023, 'Cultural Analytics in the UK: Events data potential for the Creative and Cultural Industries', Cultural Trends.
- Habu, AA & Henderson, T 2023, 'Data Rights as a Research Methodology: A Systematic Literature Review', 2nd Annual Conference of the Scottish Law and Innovation Network, Aberdeen, United Kingdom, 27/03/23 - 28/03/23.
- Pisani, S, Miller, AHD & Morrison, M 2023, Digitising the Cultural Landscape of North Uist. in M-L Bourguet, JM Kruger, D Pedrosa, A Dengel, A Pena-Rios & J Richter (eds), Immersive Learning Research Network. iLRN 2023.. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 1904, Springer, Cham, pp. 397-407. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-47328-9_29
- Lei, Y, Wang, Y, Caslin, T, Wisowaty, A, Zhu, X, Khamis, M & Ye, J 2023, 'DynamicRead: exploring robust gaze interaction methods for reading on handheld mobile devices under dynamic conditions', Proceedings of the ACM on Human-Computer Interaction, vol. 7, no. ETRA, 158. https://doi.org/10.1145/3591127