Recent publications by members of the research group. To see a full list of publications for any individual, view their research profile.
- Moreno Rocha, MA, Nacenta, MA & Ye, J 2022, 'An exploratory study on academic reading contexts, technology, and strategies', Paper presented at 8th Mexican Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, 1/12/21 - 3/12/21. https://doi.org/10.1145/3492724.3492727
- Wang, Y, Ye, J & Borchers, DL 2022, 'Automated call detection for acoustic surveys with structured calls of varying length', Methods in Ecology and Evolution, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1552-1567. https://doi.org/10.1111/2041-210X.13873
- Majeed, AA, Kilpatrick, P, Spence, I & Varghese, B 2022, CONTINUER: maintaining distributed DNN services during edge failures. in IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing and Communications (EDGE 2022). IEEE Computer Society, IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing and Communications, Barcelona, Spain, 11/07/22.
- Wu, D, Ullah, R, Harvey, P, Kilpatrick, P, Spence, I & Varghese, B 2022, 'FedAdapt: adaptive offloading for IoT devices in federated learning', IEEE Internet of Things Journal. https://doi.org/10.1109/jiot.2022.3176469
- Rocha, RCO, Sprokholt, D, Fink, M, Gouicem, R, Spink, T, Chakraborty, S & Bhatotia, P 2022, Lasagne: a static binary translator for weak memory model architectures. in 43rd ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2022). ACM, 43rd ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI 2022), San Diego, California, United States, 13/06/22. https://doi.org/10.1145/3519939.3523719
- Yi Ding, A, Peltonen, E, Meuser, T, Aral, A, Becker, C, Dustdar, S, Hiessl, T, Kranzlmüller, D, Liyanage, M, Maghsudi, S, Mohan, N, Ott, J, Rellermeyer, JS, Schulte, S, Schulzrinne, H, Solmaz, G, Tarkoma, S, Varghese, B & Wolf, L 2022, 'Roadmap for Edge AI: a Dagstuhl perspective', ACM Computer Communication Review, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 28-33. https://doi.org/10.1145/3523230.3523235
- Liang, L, Filgueira, R, Yan, Y & Heinis, T 2022, 'Scalable adaptive optimizations for stream-based workflows in multi-HPC-clusters and cloud infrastructures', Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 128, pp. 102-116. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2021.09.036
- Brown, C, Barwell, AD, Marquer, Y, Zendra, O, Richmond, T & Gu, C 2022, Semi-automatic ladderisation: improving code security through rewriting and dependent types. in ZM Ariola & Y Cong (eds), PEPM 2022: Proceedings of the 2022 ACM SIGPLAN International Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Program Manipulation. ACM, New York, POPL '22: The 49th Annual ACM SIGPLAN Symposioum on Principles of Programming Languages, Philadephia, Pennsylvania, United States, 17/01/22. https://doi.org/10.1145/3498886.3502202
- Filgueira, R, Awaysheh, FM, Carter, A, White, DJ & Rana, O 2022, SparkFlow: towards high-performance data analytics for Spark-based genome analysis. in 22nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Internet Computing. IEEE, Workshop on Clusters, Clouds and Grids for Life Sciences (CCGrid Life 2022), Taormina, Italy, 16/05/22.
- Brown, CM, Brady, EC, Sarkar, S, Thompson, S & Barwell, A 2022, 'Towards a Refactoring Tool for Dependently-Typed Programs Extended Abstract', Paper presented at 9th International Workshop on Rewriting Techniques for Program Transformations and Evaluation, Haifa, Israel, 31/07/22 - 31/07/22.
- C. Cañizares, P, Pérez, M, Núñez, A & Filgueira, R 2022, Validating communication network configurations in cloud and HPC systems using Metamorphic Testing. in 2022 4th International Electronics Communication Conference : IECC. ACM, 2022 4th International Electronics Communication Conference (IECC 2022), Tokyo, Japan, 8/07/22.